Cancer is among the leading causes of death worldwide. In 2018, there will be an estimated 1,735,350 new cancer cases diagnosed and over 609,640 cancer deaths in the United States alone (1). However, new research shines light on the truth that maybe it isn’t cancer that kills, but that chemotherapy kills.
For the first time ever, researchers looked at the numbers of cancer patients who died within 30 days of starting chemotherapy, which indicates that the medication is the cause of death, rather than cancer itself. The study, published in The Lancet Oncology, showed that chemotherapy treatments kill up to 50% of cancer patients in some hospitals (2).
The British study looked at more than 23,000 women with breast cancer and nearly 10,000 men with non-small cell lung cancer who underwent chemotherapy in 2014. Almost 1,400 patients died within a month of being given chemotherapy (roughly 8.4% of lung cancer patients and 2.4% of breast cancer patients).
In some hospitals, this figure was much higher. In Milton Keynes Hospital, the death rate for lung cancer treatment was 50.9%. At Lancashire Teaching Hospitals, the 30-day mortality rate was 28% for palliative chemotherapy for lung cancer.
According to the authors of the study by Public Health England and Cancer Research UK, “patients dying within 30 days after beginning treatment [with chemotherapy] are unlikely to have gained the survival or palliative benefits of the treatment, and in view of the side-effects sometimes caused…are more likely to have suffered harm.”
Professor David Dodwell, a Consultant Clinical Oncologist based at Leeds Cancer Centre/Institute of Oncology St. James Hospital stated, “I think it’s important to make patients aware that there are potentially life threatening downsides to chemotherapy. And doctors should be more careful about who they treat with chemotherapy (3).”
Chemotherapy is toxic for the body because it does not discriminate between healthy and cancerous cells. A surprising statement from one of the study’s authors, Dr. Jem Rashbass, sums up just how indoctrinated the cancer industry mentality really is:
“The easiest way not to kill your patients with chemotherapy is not to give it to anyone, and that is clearly wrong.”
Ironically, another direct effect of chemotherapy is, in fact, cancer. It’s even printed on the chemo drug warning labels (in small print of course). For example, Doxorubicin may increase your risk for developing leukaemia (cancer of the white blood cells), especially when it is combined with other chemotherapy drugs and radiation. Cyclophosphamide increases the risk of bladder cancer and ovarian cancer, and so on.
While your oncologist might claim to have “successfully” treated your first cancer, you might very well have developed a second or third cancer directly caused by the chemo used to treat the original cancer (sounds like a headache, I know).
According to a study conducted by the Department of Radiation Oncology at Northern Sydney Cancer Centre and published in Clinical Oncology, the actual impact of chemotherapy on a 5-year survival in American adults is only 2.1% (4).
The Cancer Industry
Conventional cancer treatments not only fail miserably, but they’re almost guaranteed to make cancer patients sicker. In fact, over 88% of doctors who were terminally ill, would avoid aggressive treatments (like chemotherapy), despite recommending it to their patients (5). The reason? Hospitals and doctors are reimbursed for carrying out the standardized cancer procedures, whatever the end result.
Treating cancer is a big business. In the USA alone, allopathic (conventional) treatments generate over $200 billion dollars.
Those involved in the “cancer industry” (aka. Big Pharma, physicians, etc.) receive a heavy profit each time a cancer patient submits to the conventional treatment model of surgical intervention, chemotherapy and radiation.
Currently, a quarter of the total Medicare budget is spent on services to beneficiaries in their last year of life, and 40% of that is on the patient within the last 30 days of their lives (6).
Clearly, if doctors themselves don’t stand behind their methods of treatment, then something needs to change in the medical system.
Cancer Business A Sham
Dr. Hardin B. Jones, a former professor of medical physics and physiology at the University of California, Berkeley, describes “leading edge” cancer treatments a sham (7).
After studying the life expectancy of patients for more than 25 years, Dr. Jones came to the conclusion that chemotherapy does more harm than good. This bone-chilling realization called Dr. Jones to speak out against the billion-dollar cancer industry.
“People who refused chemotherapy treatment live on average 12 and a half years longer than people who are undergoing chemotherapy,” said Dr. Jones of his study, which was published in the New York Academy of Science. “Patients with breast cancer who reject conventional therapy live four times longer than those who follow the system. So this is something that you will not hear in the mass media, which will continue to carry the myth that the best chemotherapy drug in the fight against cancer.”
Less Chemotherapy or None At All
A shift to less chemotherapy, or none at all, called “de-escalation,” is being hailed by some as revolutionary, after years of over-treatment with drugs that may have harmed more than helped. De-escalation is the idea that chemotherapy should only be used when it appears likely to reduce the chances of cancer spreading.
From The Australian: “Tens of thousands of women were over-treated, they got surgery they didn’t need, they got radiation they didn’t need, and they got chemotherapy they didn’t need,” said Steven Katz, a professor of medicine at the University of Michigan and a supporter of de-escalation. Chemotherapy, he says, “knocks the hell out of people and oncologists have gotten more sensitive to the harm” it can cause.
While cancer-death rates continue to rise, taking a more educated approach to chemotherapy and educating the public about preventative medicine is the only way we’ll see a brighter future in the struggle between life and death.
While mainstream media and the allopathic healthcare system don’t teach about the importance of preventative medicine, it is usually your only bet if you want to steer clear of cancer. Eating a healthy diet, engaging in regular exercise, finding ways to reduce stress and think positive thoughts, engaging in activities that bring about joy in your life, are all proven to improve longevity and happiness.
There are also many potent all-natural remedies and procedures you can utilize to fight cancer. CBD-rich cannabis oil, herbal remedies, vitamin B-17, hyperthermia, bio-oxidative therapies, frequency machines, and detoxification are all great options for non-toxic cancer treatment.
The biggest risk factors for cancer are stress, obesity, processed food intake, sedentary lifestyle, vaccines, radiation from cell phone towers and wifi, smoking, drinking alcohol, processed sugar intake, hormones in meat & dairy, air pollution, chemicals in food, water and medicine, over-eating, dis-functional relationships, dehydration, viruses and lack of fresh air.
Keeping your body clean and living a simple natural lifestyle is the only way. The industrialized, chemical and electronic era has all but severed our precious relationship with nature. We have not evolved fast enough to survive and thrive outside of mother natures ways. We must return to her. Here is the simple list of lifestyle factors and choices I am going to recommend to eliminate cancer. Not necessarily in order. Do what you can with where you are right now. Detox your life.
Lifestyle Factors & Choices To Eliminate Cancer:
– Fresh air.
– Pure water.
– Whole, plant-based, raw, living foods.
– Enzymes to eliminate bio-films (these are good enzymes).
– Probiotics to heal the damage from GMO foods (these are good probiotics).
– Rebounding to move the lymph.
– Yoga stretches for flexibility.
– Green juices for chlorophyll and hydration.
– Cancer is oxygen deprivation (so think breathing exercises and fresh air in nature) – also, fresh fruit, vegetables and herbs alkalize the body and therefore provide the body with an influx of oxygen molecules.
– Shilajit for minerals (this brand is great).
– Parasite herbal formulas to eliminate parasites (this is a good brand).
– Pine pollen for testosterone levels.
– Sunlight for everything.
– Oxygen to live the higher life.
– Beets and dandelion (root, and leaf) for the liver.
– Apples to soften hard masses in the body.
– Lemons to dissolve.
– Oranges and coconuts are perfect foods.
– Bitter herbs take your health to the next level (water cress, dandelion, arugula etc.).
– Broccoli is anti-cancer (juice it with apples).
– Colonics/enemas will accelerate the cleansing healing process.
– Daily juicing is a miracle.
– Water fasting is even more of a miracle and heals and regenerates you more rapidly than anything. Go slow with this. Take time to do it right and prepare. Learn. Read the essence gospel of peace, miracle of fasting by Paul and Patricia Bragg and rational fasting by Arnold Erhet. Master the 24-36 hour weekly fast and work your way up from there.
– Chlorella to remove heavy metals.
– Zeolite Superfine Pure Clinoptilonite clay to remove all other toxins (fluoride, pesticides, etc.).
– Hot and cold baths. The colder the better.
– Pure spring water in glass. Stay hydrated. Fruits and coconuts are awesome for this.
– Cucumber juice in high quantities is a cure all.
– Get outside for fresh air and sunlight.
– Berries for glands (Goji is awesome)
– Cilantro removes heavy metals.
– Wheatgrass purifies blood (very important to get some wheatgrass – juiced fresh is best!)
– Massage is soul food.
– Detox bathing.
– Dry brushing helps skin breathe (more important than most realize).
– Meditation will balance brain.
– Eliminate refined sugar, omega-6 oils, processed grains, and GMOs
– Fruits, herbs, nuts and seeds are real food.
– Eat simple combinations (mono meals are best).
– Dead animals are not good for the human body long term. Go vegan and learn how to do it right with carbs, proteins and fats with a focus on full mineral spectrum. Most vegan teachers and advocates don’t have the full picture and people get weak and pale and go back to animals and cooked food and over eat to compensate for nutritional deficiencies. If you are addicted to carbs you need to cleanse the parasites and yeast in your body.
– Keep your colon clean.
– Keep your heart pure. Forgive. Really.
Have anything else to add to the list? Let me know in the comments below!