As the holidays approach, we may find ourselves frustrated or at a loss as to what to gift friends and family members.
Personally, I love giving people presents and find it much more satisfying than being on the receiving end. But sometimes when we ask people what they want, they simply answer “nothing” and in situations like that, I’m at a loss (and I imagine other people are too!).
That’s why I created a thoughtful, healthy home gift guide so that instead of just gifting people something random that they won’t use, you’re giving them the gift of health (and practicality).
And gifts don’t just have to be purchased.
One of my favorite ways of gifting is by making. It’s eco-friendly (when limiting plastic wherever possible), and depends less on the mindset of mass-consumerism.
That’s why I’ll also be including a long list of homemade gifts you can whip up in no time. They’re organic, natural, and as always, health-boosting.
2021 Healthy Home Holiday Gift Guide
Below I outline my favorite health-conscious gift ideas for everyone on your list. It starts with my master list, followed by a stocking stuffer guide, and my favorite part – the homemade gift section.
Please note that a lot of the links I reference in this gift guide are affiliate links, meaning that when you purchase something through these links, the price will not change for you, but I’ll receive a small commission that supports my blog, myself, and my community.
Healthy Home Gift Guide
These are my top picks for anyone looking to give a loved one the gift of health!
- YesAnd: the clothes you wear are just as important as the food that goes in your body. After all, your skin is your largest organ! Make sure you and your skin stay healthy this holiday season by investing in organic, sustainable clothing. Use code YABF33 for 33% off sitewide!
- Intellipure Air Purifier: keep the air in your home clean and healthy! Get an exclusive discount when you use the code “livelovefruit” at checkout here.
- Berkey Water Filter: remove up to 99.999% of toxins from your drinking water with this beautiful countertop stainless steel water filter.
- Defender Phone Case or Tablet Case: protect yourself from harmful electromagnetic waves with these EMF-protecting electronic covers.
- Paderno World Cuisine Spiral Vegetable Slicer: the perfect device for people who love zucchini noodles and other types of vegetable ribbons.
- Breville Ice Cream Maker: the first ice cream maker that automatically senses the hardness of the mixture based on your selection.
- Breville Fresh and Furious: comes with heavy duty blades that create soft and silky textures similar to that of a Vitamix (but at half the price!).
- Hydroflask: the water bottle that keeps water cool (or hot) for days!
- MagicLinen Bedding and Textiles: organic linen bedding and textiles that help wick away moisture and keep you warm when you’re too cold, and cold when you’re too hot.
- Rawganique Organic Cotton Comforter: organic cotton comforter made without fire retardants, or other harmful chemicals (it’s vegan, too!).
- BioMat: a crystal-infused mat that emits mid infra-red radiant rays to help reduce pain in the body.
- Excalibur Dehydrator: the perfect gadget for those who love dried fruit, or enjoy making decadent raw meals.
- Organic Aromas Diffuser: keep your home smelling great all year long!
- Himalayan Salt Lamp: emit a soothing warm orange glow at night that even helps with seasonal depression.
- Glass Electric Tea Kettle: make tea in just a few short seconds with this electric glass kettle.
- Acupressure Mat: get similar benefits of acupuncture with this mat.
- Bellicon Rebounder: flush your lymphatic system with this mini trampoline.
- Synergy Science Qi Guard: protect you and your home from harmful EMF radiation with a Qi Guard that has been scientifically proven to reduce EMF frequencies.
- Vitamix Blender: the go-to blender that will last for years.
- Breville Sous Chef Food Processor: chop, slice and dice food in seconds with this device.
Healthy Home Stocking Stuffers
Don’t know what to put in the stocking? Choose from these health-promoting and environmentally friendly options.
- OXO Good Grips Handheld Spiralizer: a great way to spiralize vegetables on the go.
- Stainless Steel Straws: replace disposable plastic straws with these steel straws that last forever!
- Bamboo Travel Utensils: convenient bamboo utensils that can easily fit in your carry-on.
- Stainless Steel Double Edge Shaving Razor: a razor that lasts a lifetime, and isn’t made of plastic.
- Dry Brush: a brush for your skin that helps stimulate the lymphatic system, keeps the skin soft, and improves collagen.
- Edens Garden Essential Oil Top 6 Set: six essential oils that you can’t do without.
- Fair Trade Certified Chocolate: chocolate that pays cacao workers fairly.
- Maggie’s Organic Cotton Socks: organic fiber socks that wick away sweat and don’t irritate the skin!
- Bamboo Toothbrushes: a great way to help keep the earth green. No more plastic toothbrushes.
- Bee’s Wrap Reusable Food Wraps: sustainable food wrap made from certified-organic cotton, sustainably sourced beeswax, jojoba oil, and tree resin.
Healthy Home Homemade Gifts
Homemade gifts are some of the best to receive. Below are links to various DIY recipes you can whip up and gift to friends and family. They also make great stocking stuffers!
- Homemade Deodorant Bars
- Whipped Body Butter
- Cancer-Fighting Herbal Tea Blend
- DIY Enamel-Building Toothpaste
- Homemade Healing Salve
- Homemade First Aid Kit
- Homemade Cannabis Oil
- DIY Essential Oil Recipes
Hope you enjoyed my 2021 healthy home holiday gift guide! Most of all, I wish you all the gift of good health for the new year. If you have any other eco-friendly, natural, or healthy home-inspired gifts, leave your ideas in the comments below!