If you plan on entertaining soon, or simply love making your food look beautiful, then this pineapple boat recipe is just the thing you need!
I love this recipe, mainly because you get to use fruit as the bowl, and you don’t need to dirty any dishes in the process of doing so (except the knife of course).
Pineapple is high in the inflammation-fighting enzyme bromelain, and also contains a hefty serving of vitamin C, all of which help the cardiovascular system and lungs, improve immunity and prevent cancer.
Pineapple Boat Recipe
– 1 large pineapple
– 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
– 1/2 cup cubed dragon fruit
– 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
– 1/2 cup cherries
– 1/2 cup peeled and cubed kiwi
– 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
1. Cut the pineapple lengthwise, and use a sharp knife to cut out the pineapple inside. Watch this tutorial on how to do this.
2. Fill the pineapple rind boats with whatever fruit you please (the options above I love!)