This super-berry chia pudding recipe is a great way to start the morning – a boost of antioxidants, protein, omegas and fibre to keep you going until lunch. What I particularly love about chia pudding is the fact that I can make it the night before, pull it out in the morning, top it with my favourite ingredients and off we go! Put it in a mason jar and it’s an easy breakfast to take to work or eat on the go.
Feel free to top the pudding with whatever you like. It’s nice to put something crunchy like slivered almonds or pumpkin seeds as it adds a nice texture to the pudding.
Makes 3-4 servings, depending on how hungry you are!
– 1 cup almond milk
– 4 tablespoons chia seeds
– 1 packet ALOHA Daily Good Berry
– 2 teaspoons raw honey (you can always add more or less based on how sweet you want it)
– Hemp Seeds
– Raw Honey (optional)
1. Stir almond milk, chia seeds, ALOHA Berry Daily Good and honey together
2. Store in refrigerator overnight
3. Take out in the morning and top with berries and hemp seeds
4. Keep the leftover pudding and eat it for breakfast for the rest of the week!
This post originally appeared on ALOHA.com!