If you want to infuse your body with powerful ingredients, look no further than this medicine tea.
Many of the ingredients used in this medicine tea have been proven to help in the prevention of diseases like cancer, dementia, fibromyalgia, and much more.
Turmeric is one of the most powerful medicinal plants on the planet, all thanks to the main active compound, curcumin. There have been countless studies performed on curcumin, testifying its medicinal benefits. It is highly anti-inflammatory, fights cancer, promotes brain health, lowers the risk of heart disease, and improves antioxidant capacity of the body.
Ginger is another power herb, highly anti-inflammatory and great for the digestive tract as well as for preventing cancer. It is also helpful for preventing migraine headaches, and is touted for its ability to help ease menstrual cramps.
Cinnamon and cardamom are also beneficial to the body for helping fight disease. Cinnamon helps lower blood sugar levels, which is useful for individuals with diabetes, or those wanting to prevent it. It also kills candida when it gets out of control and destroys viral and bacterial infections like MRSA, Staph and more. Cardamom helps to prevent dangerous blood clots by preventing abnormal clumping of platelets that stick to artery walls. It also helps the body eliminate waste through the kidneys.
This medicine tea should be made with organic ingredients, but if you can only find a few ingredients organic, that should suffice.
Medicine Tea Recipe
Ingredients: (serves 1)
– 1 tbsp. freshly grated ginger (or 1/2 tbsp. powdered ginger)
– 1 tbsp. freshly grated turmeric (or 1/2 tbsp. powdered turmeric)
– 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon powder
– 4-5 cardamom pods
– pinch of freshly grated black pepper
– 1 tsp. coconut oil
– 2 cups filtered water
– 1 tbsp. raw honey if desired
1. Put the water into a pot and bring to a boil. Take off heat.
2. Add the ginger, turmeric, cinnamon, cardamom pods, black pepper and coconut oil.
3. Stir well and let sit for 10 minutes.
4. Strain into a cup and stir in the honey. Enjoy!