If you haven’t started eating them yet, then you should start with this strawberry pomegranate juice. Pomegranates are one of the best fruits to help reverse atherosclerosis and fight off cancers like prostate, colon, breast and lung cancer. They are nature’s most concentrated source of antioxidants, specifically punicalagins, which provide extraordinary body-healing effects.
Pomegranates help reduce coronary plaque build-up and thus reverse atherosclerosis. They also possess other heart-healthy benefits like reducing blood pressure, preventing oxidative stress, and ensuring LDL cholesterol stays low. Pomegranates are also good for preventing UV radiation, and keeping our skin look young and healthy.
Strawberry Pomegranate Juice Recipe
– 2 large pomegranates (de-seeded)
– 1 cup strawberries
– 1 lemon, peeled (plus a slice of lemon to garnish)
– 1 inch ginger root
– 1-2 tbsp. fresh mint leaves
1. Reserve 1/4 cup of the pomegranate seeds and strawberries (sliced) for adding in as “bulk” once the juice is finished.
2. Juice all of the remaining ingredients in a juicer, and serve in a glass.
3. Garnish with pomegranate seeds, strawberries, a lemon slice and a mint leaf. Enjoy!