If you’ve been picnicking in the park, chances are you’ve been surrounded by beautiful little flowers called clovers. Rabbits eat them, but did you know that you can eat them too?
This red clover blossom smoothie contains a host of benefits, thanks to the healing power of clovers. It can help with the following conditions:
• Helps manage hot flashes
• Protects our bones
• Increases urine flow (great for kidney health)
• Helps remove toxic build-up
• Expels mucus from the lungs
• Soothes irritated skin
• Contains plant phyto-oestrogens
• Increases bile flow and improves digestion
• Powerful blood cleanser
• Balances hormones during menopause
• Helps prevent abnormal cell formation
• Powerful anti-inflammatory
You can find red clovers very likely in your back yard, or in a park. I find them in my own yard, which has never been sprayed with pesticides or herbicides, so they are safe to use. You can also grow them yourself if you please, or if you know a totally organic place to pick clover blossoms, then go ahead and get picking!
Red Clover Blossom Smoothie Recipe
– 1/2 cup red clover blossoms
– 1 cup fresh leafy greens of your choice (I like spinach and kale!)
– 2 ripe spotty bananas
– 1 cup strawberries
– 5 kiwi, peeled and chopped
– 1 cup coconut water or regular filtered water
Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!