Don’t know what to make for dinner or your next potluck, home gathering, and the like? Why not try this incredibly simple mango avocado salsa! It is light, refreshing, and can be enjoyed as a light snack, or a full-on meal! The benefits of the ingredients used will ensure your immune system stays strong, and your energy ever-lasting!
Mango, in fact, is more effective in reducing body fat and blood glucose levels than certain drugs aimed at producing similar effects! In addition, avocado contains healthy fats (ones that won’t make you fat) that help nourish and protect the brain and nervous system. Not to mention, cilantro is a great way to help chelate (remove) heavy metals from the body, which we can acquire from pollution, household items, cosmetics, mercury fillings, and pesticides & herbicides.
Mango Avocado Salsa Recipe
Here is what you need to get started:
– 2 mangoes, de-seeded and diced into squares
– 1 avocado, chopped into cubes
– 2 tomatoes, finely diced
– 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped into cubes
– 2 tbsp. finely diced red onion
– 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
– 1 clove of garlic, crushed
– Juice of 1 lime
– Optional: sprinkle of himalayan sea salt and some cracked black pepper to taste
1. Add all ingredients into a large bowl.
2. Let ingredients incorporate and flavours blend for 30 minutes to an hour.
3. Eat this salsa as is, or fill “lettuce boats,” dip with zucchini slices or other veggie “chip” rounds like carrots, cucumber, jicama or jerusalem artichokes!