This miracle cure juice is like no other. It is built around the basis of beets, which help with a variety of issues in the body ranging from blood disorders, skin issues, liver and kidney problems and more.
Fresh juices are an efficient way to help energize the body, regenerate cells and aid in cellular processes that require nutrients (vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients). In addition, drinking cold-pressed juices infuses your cells with the nutrients it needs in a fast, efficient manner (more so than just eating the foods themselves).
There are many benefits from drinking this juice, such as:
– Helping prevent cancer cells from developing and restraining their ability to proliferate and grow
– It works at targeting and healing the liver, kidneys, spleen and pancreas and can heal ulcers
– Protects the respiratory system by strengthening the lungs, opening up the airways
– Improves and opens blood pathways, and can thus reduce high blood pressure and help prevent heart attacks
– Strengthens the immune system via antioxidants
– Excellent for the eyes, eliminating red and tired or dry eyes
– Replenishes tired and fatigued muscles from physical training and helps relieve pain
– Helps eliminate constipation and/or diarrhea, and assists in making bowel movements more regular. Thus, it will help repair the skin and give you a healthy glow (great for eliminating acne)
– It cleans from the inside out, so it clears bad body odour and improves bad breath
– Reduces allergies, such as those who suffer from Hay Fever
Miracle Cure Juice Recipe
I would recommend drinking this juice every day – have it in the morning for a light breakfast, or as a mid-day snack. Enjoy!
– 2 large beets, peeled
– 4 large carrots
– 3 apples (I love pink lady)
– 6 stalks celery
– 3 inches ginger root
– 3 inches turmeric root
– 2 lemons, peeled
Run all of the above ingredients through a juicer and drink as soon as possible, or store in an air-tight glass jar for no more than 2-3 hours.