Crispy Garlic Roasted Autumn Vegetables
Easy, garlic roasted autumn vegetables. Minimal steps and simple seasonings make these vegetables the perfect addition to just about any meal. They're crispy, garlicky and delicious!
- 4 small carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3-4 medium potatoes, chopped
- 2 small beets, tops removed, peeled and chopped
- 7 brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, rough chopped
- 1 bulb garlic, cloves removed and rough chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh herbs (like dill, rosemary, thyme, etc.)
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil or avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt and black pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 C) and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Divide vegetables up on both pans, along with herbs, oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine. All of the vegetables should be well coated in oil. If you don't want oil, add a bit of water to add moisture.
Bake until golden brown, crispy, and tender -- about 30-40 minutes. Toss at the halfway point to ensure even roasting.
Remove from the oven, and let cool slightly before enjoying. Store cooled leftovers up to 4 days in the fridge. You can reheat in the oven at 350 degrees F (176 C) or pan-fry over medium heat.